India is a price sensitive market. Here, along with the price of the car, customers also pay special attention to the mileage. There are a lot of customers in India who prefer to buy a car based on the price and mileage of the car. More mileage means more sales. On this basis, Maruti Suzuki has launched many such cars in India, whose price is also low and they have no answer in terms of mileage. Here we give you the highest mileage of Maruti (Maruti best mileage cars).
- Maruti Celerio – 27kmpl , ₹ 5.15 Lakh to 6.94 Lakh
- Maruti Swift – 24kmpl, ₹ 5.90 Lakh to 8.77 Lakh
- Maruti Dzire – 24kmpl, ₹6.09 Lakh to 9.13 Lakh
- Maruti Baleno – 24kmpl, ₹6.14 Lakh to 9.66 Lakh
- Maruti Alto – 22kmpl, ₹ 2.25 Lakh to 4.95 Lakh
- Maruti S-Presso – 22kmpl, ₹3.85 Lakh to 5.56 Lakh
- Maruti Wagon R – 22 kmpl, ₹ 5.18 Lakh to 6.58 Lakh
- Maruti Ignis – 21 kmpl, ₹ 5.25 Lakh to 7.72 Lakh
- Maruti Ciaz – 21kmpl, ₹8.87 Lakh to 11.86 Lakh
- Maruti Ertiga – 19kmpl, ₹ 8.12 Lakh to 10.86 Lakh
In this complete list, Maruti Suzuki Celerio belongs to the country. It offers mileage of up to 27kmpl. The company has launched this car a few days ago as a new generation model. Apart from this, you can get the mileage and price information of all other Maruti cars in this article and decide for yourself which car you want to buy.