Keeping in mind the privacy issue, WhatsApp’s has implemented a special feature through which you will be able to hide your name (invisible text) on WhatsApp. Here we are telling you an easy trick about the big features of WhatsApp, the most popular instant messaging app in the world. With the help of which you can change your name in WhatsApp with invisible text.
Although the app does not allow users to keep the name column blank, you can hide your name or keep it blank while maintaining your privacy with a simple trick. Through this trick, you can protect your identity while sending just one invisible text. Let us know how you can follow these steps to keep your name invisible in WhatsApp’s.
Do this less to hide your name in WhatsApp’s
- First of all open WhatsApp on your mobile and computer.
- Now copy these two symbols .
- Now you have to go to the Settings option in WhatsApp.
- – Tap on your current name and then click on the pencil icon.
- Then copy these symbols in place of your name.
- Now you have to remove the arrow symbol ie and tap on OK to change your name.
- After this your name will be blank on your Whatsapp.
what will be the benefit of hiding the name
In such a situation, if anyone now adds you to the WhatsApp group, then they will not be able to see your name until they add you to the contact. This will also keep your privacy safe.